|Seniors:||Mon. Aug. 7, 8-10 am|
|Juniors:||Mon. Aug. 7, 10:30 am-12:30 pm|
|Sophomores:||Mon. Aug. 7, 1-3 pm|
|Freshmen:||Tue. Aug. 8, orientation 8 am-12:30 pm (includes lunch), registration 12:30-3 pm|
Begin at the “start” table located outside room 711.
You may come only on the designated day for your grade, during the times listed above. Plan to spend approximately one hour to complete the registration process. If you need to see your counselor to correct scheduling errors, it will take longer. To avoid long lines, we encourage you to come during the back half of your assigned time.
TO RECEIVE YOUR SCHEDULE OF CLASSES, all financial obligations must be cleared, and you must bring the two-page emergency form, printed from the Aeries Portal and signed, indicating you have read, agreed to, completed and electronically submitted the information on the following MANDATORY forms and video found on the Registration Checklist:
1. Notice of Parent Rights
2. Drug & Alcohol Prevention Video
3. Technology Use Agreement
4. Academic Honesty Policy
5. Attendance Policy
6. Discipline Policy
7. Activities Contract
8. Hazing and Bullying Policy
9. Chromebook Handbook (7th-10th graders only)
10. Senior Contract (seniors only)
You can log in to the Aeries Portal and start this process, called Data Confirmation (under the Student Info tab), as early as Aug. 1. You will receive an email from the school district’s director of technology, Jamie Lewsadder, with instructions.
The Registration Checklist also includes optional forms, such as for lockers, off-campus lunch permits and parking passes.
Information about various fees, such as ASB, yearbook and transportation donation, can be found on the LCHS website under the parents tab of the LCHS website.
At registration, you will also be able to:
• Pick up your textbooks in the IRC.
• Purchase a yearbook ($120) and ASB membership ($65) in one check payable to LCHS ASB.
• Reserve a locker. Locker forms are online, print and bring it with you to registration. You’ll need to bring your own padlock as they are not available for purchase at registration.
• Obtain an off-campus lunch permit. This form, found online, must be signed and brought with you in order get the permission marked on your student ID card.
• Sign up for the parking permit lottery (11th and 12th grades only). See the detailed parking information online.
• Sign up to see your counselor if you have an error with your classes, an incomplete schedule, or have been placed in a class that is not part of your four-year plan. To get an appointment with your counselor you must get a stamp at the last table during registration, in room 714.
• Order prints of school photo. All students will have their picture taken for student ID cards and the yearbook, and prints of this photo can be purchased either online or with a printed form and a check payable to Lifetouch Photography. Prices vary depending on the package, which are detailed on the flyer online.
• Obtain athletic clearance. The forms and instructions are on the LCHS athletics website.
Also, independent of registration, you can:
• Order PE clothes by going to bsnsports.com, clicking on MY TEAM SHOP and entering the access code sparta4WR. The clothes will be shipped directly to your home two weeks after the closing date of the ordering cycle.
• Join the PTSA, purchase student directories, t-shirts, value cards and Home Tour tickets, and make donations, using the online order form at lchs912.org.
• Join the Spartan Booster Club.
SUBSTITUTE REGISTRATION: If it is not possible to attend on your scheduled date above, you may write a note authorizing a relative or friend to register for you. Give that person your required signed two-page emergency form to turn in.
LATE REGISTRATION: Students can pick-up their schedule of classes any day after Wed. Aug. 9 in the Attendance Office provided they bring the required signed two-page emergency form. The counselors will NOT be available on these dates, due to being busy with new-student enrollments and staff meetings. During these days you will also not be able to pick up your textbooks or get your school photo taken, but you can get your textbooks the first day of school and your photo taken on the Aug. 23 make-up day.