Request for Reimbursement:
- Download Reimbursement Form.
- Fill out completely: Remember, we can only reimburse approved budgeted expenses. Please indicate budget line item where expense is to be allocated.
- Staple original receipts to form.
- Place in the Treasurer’s folder in the LCHS PTA box located in the Administration office.
Cash Verification Form:
- Download Cash Verification Form.
- Count money and fill out Cash Verification Form – must be counted and signed off by 2 people: lead PTSA volunteer of the event AND a PTSA Board Member (this may be the Financial Secretary).
- Coordinate submission of cash and form to the PTSA Financial Secretary.
- Bank deposit will be made by the PTSA Financial Secretary.
- Place a copy of Cash Verification Form in PTSA Treasurer folder or email for bank reconciliations.
Why join the PTSA?
The La Cañada High School PTSA connects parents to principals, teachers and student leadership by building strong educational partnerships. When you purchase an annual PTSA membership, you become a part of a bigger movement to benefit our kids and support families!
NEW Check-In Policy for Visitors on Campus:
A new safety policy is in place this year - all visitors coming onto the LCHS campus need to sign in at the front office and get a visitor badge before entering the school. This includes everyone going to PTSA meetings and volunteering. Any visitors on campus without a badge may be asked to leave.